Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia. The first option will be automatically selected. Low 51F. Low 8ºC. Low 10ºC. 10 days weather forecast for the towns in Croatia on the Adriatic coast. On the Adriatic coast, the climate is Mediterranean, but in the northern part, where winter is quite cold, it can be described as transitional Mediterranean. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 9ºC. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. High around 60F. High 59F. 'Christmas Star' to Appear for First Time in Nearly 800 Years, Rangers Fed Up With Vandals at Popular National Park, Turns Out We Were Wrong About Mount Everest, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 50%. Low 41F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Salinity of the Sea The total quantity of salt dissolved in one kilogram of sea water … Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. 63° Cloudy/Wind. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 54F. Chance of rain 60%. Low 44F. Showers. Chance of rain 40%. Take control of your data. High 56F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Note: Beach season in Croatia is over in October, with the weather becoming mild along the coast, and cool to cold inland, with an average of 13 rainy days for the month. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 40%. Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 9ºC. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. NARRATOR: One of the region's most popular attractions is the Adriatic coast, nicknamed "the country of sunshine." Chance of rain 60%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Low 7ºC. Low 5ºC. Overcast with rain showers at times. High 13ºC. The sea has a moderating influence that keeps winters warmer and summers cooler than might be expected. LJUBLJANA, Slovenia (AP) — Heavy rains have battered parts of Slovenia and Croatia close to the Adriatic Sea coast, causing floods and landslides, blocking roads and disrupting traffic. It usually does not last long, but it might give violent squalls (lebicada). Low 47F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. High 14ºC. Low 46F. Elsewhere SE wind 4-8 knots increasing to 12-24, in the North and in a part of the Central Adriatic up to 28 knots. Showers late at night. Select a destination to see more weather parameters. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 15ºC. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Venice has experienced what is considered the worst flooding in 50 years, on the Adriatic coast in northern Italy the marinas in Lignano report ”land submerged‟ and even in Croatia it must be recognised that the water level is clearly above ”normal‟ which means 30 to 50 centimetres more than normal. Showers. Showers. Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 60%. Falconara: 160.0 km fra Central Adriatic Coast; Novo Mesto: 186.0 km fra Central Adriatic Coast; Average temperature per month. Chance of rain 40%. High 58F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Libeccio is a south-westerly Adriatic wind described both as lebic and garbin. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Light rain. Low 46F. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 50%. 4. the coastal stretch by the Adriatic embraces the islands, the coast and the lower hinterland as well as two kinds of climate: the continental (in the interior) and the Mediterranean (in the coastal area and on the islands). Low 5ºC. Chance of rain 60%. This is not off season here, it's no season. Partly cloudy. Showers late at night. Low 42F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Video. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. Showers. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Showers. Radar. Low near 50F. Sunny skies. It’s likely that you’ll get some showers in this part of Croatia and an average of 82mm falls during 13 wet-weather … Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Low 47F. Low 10ºC. Low 48F. Current weather conditions in Croatia, sea surface temperature and weather forecast for Croatia and Europe. 6. Cloudy with showers. as of 1:09 pm CET. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. The climate does change from continental to Mediterranean as you move toward the Adriatic Sea and the equator. Weather forecast for the Adriatic for the first 12 hours In the South Adriatic SE wind 18-36 knots decreasing to 10-22 knots. Low 8ºC. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Low near 50F. High near 55F. Low 44F. SeaHelp, like many others, sent Institutions to receive a weather warning via the free SeaHelp App to skippers in the Adriatic Sea area, which, unlike the weather warnings of the past, did attract attention from owners and charter crews. 10 days weather forecast for the towns in Croatia on the Adriatic coast. It is usually a dry and warm wind, which rises across the Adriatic after Jugo, when the Mediterranean cyclone arriving from the sea reaches the western and central coast of Croatia. Traversing Croatia’s exquisite Adriatic coast. High 13ºC. High 57F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Chance of rain 40%. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. To help you choose the best time to travel, you can find climate data below on the weather on the Adriatic coast of Croatia in August. Winds E and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 14ºC. Mostly cloudy. Mostly cloudy with some showers late. Generally clear. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather in Croatia in November Chance of rain 50%. Cloudy with showers. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 41F. As air traffic is drastically restricted in times of the rampant coronavirus, this additional data is missing, which in turn affects the accuracy of weather forecasts. The weather in Dalmation Coast in April sees a brilliant eight hours of sunshine, which is great for walks along the beaches and harbours. Showers. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. The vast majority of the restaurants and shops are closed for the winter hibernation… The Dalmatian coast and the offshore islands of the Adriatic are Croatia's mo… Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. The water temperature this month averages 20°C, which helps to keep conditions inland very mild as well. The prevailing currents in the Adriatic flow counter clockwise from the Strait of Otranto to north, along the Croatian coast and back south along the Italian coast. 64° / 46° 25% chance of rain through 2 pm. Chance of rain 80%. High 12ºC. Chance of rain 50%. Generally clear. High 58F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 40%. High 16ºC. Showers. Partly cloudy skies. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Croatia has a varied climate, with continental climate conditions in the north and Mediterranean ones on the Adriatic coast. Severe thunderstorms with torrential rainfall and extremely severe straight line winds, possibly also tornadic, hit numerous sea resorts along the NE coast of the Adriatic sea in Slovenia and Croatia last Wednesday (June 28). High around 60F. Chance of rain 80%. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 40%. Generally fair. Marine forecast for small crafts. High near 55F. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High around 55F. The warmest average water temperature Adriatic Sea in May is 19.3°C/66.7°F (in Budva), and the coldest sea surface temperature is 17.6°C/63.7°F (in Pula). Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather.com Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 50%. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Go beyond Dubrovnik to find former pirate settlements, marble-rich lands, a wine region worth hiking and … Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Showers. Let this monthly guide help you find the best places to visit and things to do. The low with frontal system is expected to shift across the Adriatic. Temperatures on the Adriatic coast are favourable even in the winter, ranging from 10°C to 20°C during the day, depending on the month, and rarely dropping below zero during the night. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Showers. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Croatia’s coast largely spared. Some light rain is likely. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Its mainly subtropical Mediterranean climate makes it an ideal vacation spot for people from the colder climates of central and northern Europe. Chance of rain 40%. Showers. Showers. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Central Adriatic Coast, Croatia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.. Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in October. It’s a good time for sailing though, with the winds whipping up the Adriatic Sea, and the cities have plenty of entertainment to offer. High 15ºC. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. 10 days weather forecast for the towns in Croatia on the Adriatic coast. In addition, there is a fact that skippers in the Adriatic, especially off the coast of Croatia, should not ignore: Weather data is not only collected at weather stations, but also from aircraft on scheduled flights. Showers. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. October is an ideal time of year to visit Croatia: fewer crowds and colorful fall landscapes. Mainly clear. Generally clear. Low 6ºC. High 13ºC. In autumn and winter, rainfall is abundant on the entire Adriatic coast, but especially in the cities located at the foot of the mountains (see Rijeka), where between 1,000 and 1,500 millimeters (40 and 60 inches) of rain fall per year. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. 10 days weather forecast for the towns in Croatia on the Adriatic coast. Cloudy with showers. Zadar, Zadar, Croatia Weather. High 16ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Adriatic coast of Croatia Weather August. Take control of your data. Low 8ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Zadar, Zadar, Croatia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 10ºC. High 12ºC. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. December can be very wet and very windy in the Adriatic. High 14ºC. High 15ºC. 10 Day. Overview; Hour by hour; Long term; Statistics; Maps; Split/Marjan weather station: 122 m.a.s.l., 116.0 km away from Central Adriatic Coast. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. The weather across Croatia doesn't vary dramatically from north to south though it is generally warmer towards the south. Winds light and variable. Forecast as PDF. Low 49F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Though the days are slightly shorter and the weather is a little cooler, the Adriatic is still warm enough for watersports. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 50%. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Showers. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with showers. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. Chance of rain 60%. Showers. Climate for the Adriatic coast: Chance of rain 50%. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. The average speed of currents in the Adriatic is about 0.5 knots. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Today. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather statistics for Central Adriatic Coast (Croatia) Add to My places Remove from My places. Required clothing: Lightweights with rainwear for summer. In May sea water temperature all along the Adriatic Sea coast is not yet warm enough for swimming and does not exceed 20°C/68°F. High disruption due to wind. Chance of rain 60%. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. On the Croatian side of the Adriatic Sea, there are three characteristic types of weather which can generally be distinguished: by the south wind - the southern warm and moist wind called Jugo, by the north wind - with the northern cold and dry wind called Bura, and by the stable summer weather, with daily NW - northwest wind called Mistral and the night breeze from the mainland called Burin. Afternoon showers. Croatia weather in October 2021. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Rain showers early with clearing later at night. High 61F. The average will reach 19°C in October and often a few degrees warmer in the south. Low 5ºC. Low 6ºC. Chance of rain 60%. The warm weather in Dalmation Coast in October is thanks to its location along the Adriatic Sea. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Showers. More info » Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Mediumweights for winter with heavier clothing for inland areas. The sun rises at 6.15am and doesn’t set until after 7.30pm. Winds NE and variable.